- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
- Positive attitudes!
- So many communications channels!
- Social Media Etiquette (or TMI?)
- Statistics; a bit of reflection on my 2011 blog
- With a great community exciting things happen!
- Too busy to blog!
- Making the most of conferences
Category Archives: Communicating
I’ve been really bad at writing blog posts in the past few months. There are two main reasons for that, and I’m sure most of my readers will identify with them. First, its a real challenge for me to think … Continue reading →
When you are out in the ‘real world’, talking to someone face to face, it is relatively easy to gauge how you should behave in the situation you find yourself in (at least it is for most of us). Its very likely … Continue reading →