- The Road Trip!
- The future – it’s not like in the movies
- How do you prepare for an uncertain future?
- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
Category Archives: ramblings
This is what a whistlestop tour of the West of Scotland on a beautiful September day looks like! The route: Glasgow to Oban via Glencoe, returning via Kilmartin, Crinan, Inverary, the Rest and be Thankful, and Luss. The cast: Heidi … Continue reading
I took this photo with my phone on 1st January, 2013. It’s not a great photo, but I’d just discovered that there was a panorama option and I wanted to play with it. New Year is a time to reflect … Continue reading