- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
- Positive attitudes!
- So many communications channels!
- Social Media Etiquette (or TMI?)
Category Archives: ramblings
I took this photo with my phone on 1st January, 2013. It’s not a great photo, but I’d just discovered that there was a panorama option and I wanted to play with it. New Year is a time to reflect … Continue reading
My daughter and I will be taking part in a 17 mile ‘Midnight March’ on 6th August, on behalf of Wildhearts in Action. Its part of a much longer (45 mile, overnight) #WolfTrek event, but we know our limitations… Its … Continue reading
It’s nearly the end of June, and we are still waiting for the warm, summer weather to arrive in Scotland. I’m pretty fed up with waiting, so the only option left is just to get out there anyway. At least … Continue reading