- The Road Trip!
- The future – it’s not like in the movies
- How do you prepare for an uncertain future?
- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
Author Archives: Fiona
This is what a whistlestop tour of the West of Scotland on a beautiful September day looks like! The route: Glasgow to Oban via Glencoe, returning via Kilmartin, Crinan, Inverary, the Rest and be Thankful, and Luss. The cast: Heidi … Continue reading
This is the second of the opinion pieces that I’ve been asked to write as part of the Scotsman newspaper 200 year celebration. It was published in the Scotsman on 3rd August, 2017, but I thought I’d reproduce it here, … Continue reading
This is taken from an article I had published as an opinion piece in the Scotsman as part of their 200th anniversary celebrations. The original article was published in the Scotsman on 24th May 2017, but seems to have disappeared from … Continue reading
I’ve sat on a lot of judging panels, and so I thought it would be useful to give you some insights into what matters to the judges. Every competition is different, but there are a few things that judges always … Continue reading
Today I sold the Big Issue for an hour. I was a little bit worried about it, but not too bothered. After all, I have spent years in sales, and many hours on exhibition stands, so I’m not worried about … Continue reading