- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
- Positive attitudes!
- So many communications channels!
- Social Media Etiquette (or TMI?)
Category Archives: Communicating
I’ve sat on a lot of judging panels, and so I thought it would be useful to give you some insights into what matters to the judges. Every competition is different, but there are a few things that judges always … Continue reading
Next week I’m going to be selling The Big Issue on the streets of Glasgow. When I was asked to do it, I accepted without a thought. After all, I’m a big fan of what the Big Issue Foundation does, … Continue reading
I blame the media. No, we’re not talking superinjunctions this time; it’s just a bit of a misunderstanding, that’s all. But passions are running high. As I’m sure most of my regular readers are aware, I’m involved in a community … Continue reading