- The Road Trip!
- The future – it’s not like in the movies
- How do you prepare for an uncertain future?
- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
Category Archives: Communicating
I’ve been really bad at writing blog posts in the past few months. There are two main reasons for that, and I’m sure most of my readers will identify with them. First, its a real challenge for me to think … Continue reading →
When you are out in the ‘real world’, talking to someone face to face, it is relatively easy to gauge how you should behave in the situation you find yourself in (at least it is for most of us). Its very likely … Continue reading →