- The Road Trip!
- The future – it’s not like in the movies
- How do you prepare for an uncertain future?
- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
Category Archives: Go for it!
I often find it hard to get started (examples: getting out of bed; writing a strategic plan; picking up the phone; starting a report; going to the gym; writing a blog….). Once I do start something, I get easily sidetracked … Continue reading
When you think about it, isn’t it amazing how many people you know that are willing to help you out? These are some of the things that have happened to me this week (and its only Wednesday!) – via Facebook, … Continue reading
A wee while ago, I wrote a blog post about some of the things that the Scottish Institute for Enterprise (SIE) is doing to encourage students to think about setting up their own business after they graduate. Last week, SIE … Continue reading
So the weather is baltic, the roads are gridlocked and the schools are shut. You can’t get to the office, so you can’t get any work done. What a nuisance, or is it? It could be the perfect opportunity to … Continue reading