- The Road Trip!
- The future – it’s not like in the movies
- How do you prepare for an uncertain future?
- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
Tag Archives: linkedin
- RT @GretaThunberg: I have never said anything like this, nor will I ever say it. It’s never too late to do as much as we can, every fractio… 13 minutes ago
- @CarolATurnbull They were giving out drinks when I went through, didn't take one as I think they were milky coffee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- RT @ukEdgePolicy: Fascinating new research published today by our partners @Edu_EResearch showing the disconnect between careers aspiration… 44 minutes ago
- RT @brockvicky: As a Scotland resident & Estonian E-Resident (currently working in Tallinn) I would encourage Scotland to look at what we c… 44 minutes ago
- RT @ZeroWasteScot: Do you know Scotland's next young climate champion? We've partnered with @THunterFoundation to offer Scottish secondary… 14 hours ago