- The future – it’s not like in the movies
- How do you prepare for an uncertain future?
- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
- Positive attitudes!
Category Archives: Social Media
I’ve been really bad at writing blog posts in the past few months. There are two main reasons for that, and I’m sure most of my readers will identify with them. First, its a real challenge for me to think … Continue reading →
When you are out in the ‘real world’, talking to someone face to face, it is relatively easy to gauge how you should behave in the situation you find yourself in (at least it is for most of us). Its very likely … Continue reading →
I’m a big fan of twitter, but sometimes I need a bit more space to express myself. Today is one of these days. I’m so angry with people who claim they are not going to vote today because ‘all the … Continue reading →
Why? Basically, it really helps you to get to know people, by having brief conversations with them, and its a great way to build up a network of new contacts locally. I’m always meeting new people in real life that … Continue reading →
I wrote this blog a while ago (Nov 09), and posted it on an earlier blog site. It has a Life Sciences focus, but it is relevant to any industry so I thought it was worth putting it here too. … Continue reading →