I had the great pleasure of attending the Entrepreneurial Exchange Annual Awards Dinner last week, and was truly inspired by the stories of the award winners as well as by the amazing people at my table. Whilst each business was successful in its own way, one thing that they had in common was their good luck in business. I thought it might be a good idea, therefore, to share some of their luck with you.
1. They were lucky enough to work very long hours to develop their product, often working at home until late at night, whilst their children slept
2. They were lucky enough to identify the right market for their product, and all they had to do was speak to rather a lot of potential customers to make sure people would buy it
3. They were lucky enough to have experienced a lot of knock-backs, learning perseverance
4. They were lucky enough to be able to think outside the box, and reject proven business models that would only allow for modest growth, going for the really big win instead
5. They were lucky enough to share their good fortune with others, helping them to be lucky too
6. They were lucky enough to have worked extremely hard for years in order to become lucky in business.
So there you have it! Easy, isn’t it? Of course, there are more than 6 ways to be lucky in business, so please share your ways to be lucky via the comments section of this blog.
Thank you 🙂