When you think about it, isn’t it amazing how many people you know that are willing to help you out?
These are some of the things that have happened to me this week (and its only Wednesday!)
– via Facebook, a friend in Miami has given me advice on where to stay on holiday, and even offered to track down an apartment to rent
– via LinkedIn, someone who liked a comment I made on a group has offered an intern placement for one of our students
– via a colleague, someone has offered to give a presentation on how to get on in the music industry at our residential bootcamp for entrepreneurial students
– via email, someone has connected a student with an expert in medical device development
– via a phone call, someone has given me some great advice on valuing intellectual property
– via Twitter, someone who liked one of my blogs shared it with her followers.
So what can I do for you today? Just ask. If I can help you, I will!