- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
- Positive attitudes!
- So many communications channels!
- Social Media Etiquette (or TMI?)
Category Archives: networks
I’ve just come back from the launch of a really exciting new venture, Entrepreneurial Spark ! Its going to be great, because an amazing community of people will make it great, catalysed by the enthusiasm and tenacity of Jim Duffy. Since taking over … Continue reading
Escape the virtual world for a while Despite the rise of hi-tech conferencing methods such as web seminars, nothing beats the real live experience of attending a conference. Whether you are a new company needing to generate your first few … Continue reading
I’ve just come home from a great event, organised by Karen Birch of ‘Fair Comment‘, in which two young companies presented their business plans to a small panel of experienced business women. The companies, Kohl Publishing and My Health Cards, … Continue reading
I often find it hard to get started (examples: getting out of bed; writing a strategic plan; picking up the phone; starting a report; going to the gym; writing a blog….). Once I do start something, I get easily sidetracked … Continue reading