- The Road Trip!
- The future – it’s not like in the movies
- How do you prepare for an uncertain future?
- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
Author Archives: Fiona
I’ve just come back from the launch of a really exciting new venture, Entrepreneurial Spark ! Its going to be great, because an amazing community of people will make it great, catalysed by the enthusiasm and tenacity of Jim Duffy. Since taking over … Continue reading
Wow, there is a lot going on at the moment! I’ve just come back from a great conference for entrepreneurship educators in Cardiff http://www.ieec.co.uk where I met a lot of fantastic people and got some great ideas. Tomorrow I’m heading … Continue reading
Escape the virtual world for a while Despite the rise of hi-tech conferencing methods such as web seminars, nothing beats the real live experience of attending a conference. Whether you are a new company needing to generate your first few … Continue reading
My daughter and I will be taking part in a 17 mile ‘Midnight March’ on 6th August, on behalf of Wildhearts in Action. Its part of a much longer (45 mile, overnight) #WolfTrek event, but we know our limitations… Its … Continue reading
The current furore about journalists from The News of the World hacking in to phone messages has highlighted an issue that I feel very strongly about. That is the issue of personal and business ethics. How many times have you … Continue reading
It’s nearly the end of June, and we are still waiting for the warm, summer weather to arrive in Scotland. I’m pretty fed up with waiting, so the only option left is just to get out there anyway. At least … Continue reading