- The Road Trip!
- The future – it’s not like in the movies
- How do you prepare for an uncertain future?
- Pitching – a judge’s perspective
- Today was a really tough day
- A Hard Sell!
- Brief introduction to social media
- What are the vital tasks that young businesses need to undertake in order to succeed?
- A new year begins with a snapshot, friends and memories
- Entrepreneurial students are where will Scotland’s economic growth will come from.
Category Archives: networks
Escape the virtual world for a while Despite the rise of hi-tech conferencing methods such as web seminars, nothing beats the real live experience of attending a conference. Whether you are a new company needing to generate your first few … Continue reading
I’ve just come home from a great event, organised by Karen Birch of ‘Fair Comment‘, in which two young companies presented their business plans to a small panel of experienced business women. The companies, Kohl Publishing and My Health Cards, … Continue reading